Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

...

the animation was good the voice acting was good....but i expected it to be funny. it kinda was funny, but fraiser funny.

boring.....aquaman boring.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

yeah....

well, it seems that you have made youself gay by even making fun of this numa numa shit....so yeah, plus whats wrong with being fat...if you were stranded on an island you would either rot awa 30 times faster or he would eat you so i guess fat people are the ultimate race of the future

but yeah...you must have low self confindence for making fun of people to feel good about yourself..

good luck with you clocks

Chainsaw fun Chainsaw fun

hmmm interesting

I liked it, and how did you get the file size so small!?

||| HERO ||| ||| HERO |||

hmm

I never knew hitler was you hero, and whats the deal with the big black guy?

dieneddie responds:

no Hitler is not my Hero... I think you missed the point.. watch it again

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Pure genius

As messed up as this is, you have to be pure genius to think of something like this, you remind me of a late Van gogh, he was a genius in his own mind yet no-one realized how insane he was, but your not insane....are you?

well ill say it again pure genius

-john

graymen pt.one graymen pt.one

Very interesting

i liked how the music was soothing and nice but the story was violent and crazy, a very different way of using backgrounds

good job

TheMeEvan responds:

Thanks for noticing the backrounds!

Demon Slayer Demon Slayer

Very good

I liked it alot, just another thing for the future put on a pre-loader and a replay button and it will get a way better score
great job tho keep up the good work

Monster Problems 2 Monster Problems 2

shit

oh man, even that gave me the creeps man, good work!

Rocks Revenge Rocks Revenge

YAY FOR SUCKY FLASHES!!

I believe you said "Horrible! ugly! You really captured that awful , messy dirty look of flash 4 frame by frame cartoons! You've really got some strong anti-talent!"on one of my flashs....and you think i have anit-talent...i can count about 4 flashs that you removed, it just proves how fucking hipocritical people on this website can be..

TheMeEvan responds:

I removed them because I made them all in a span of two weeks of first owning flash about 3 years ago, I didn't know how to use flash yet then, so I removed them. I was removing something I wasn't proud of them, how Is that hypocritcal?The only ones i kept where the very first 2 and some others i made more recently (last summer) and I am surprised that you can count to 4, but that is most likley because It in my review for your shit fest.

MEGA NINJA MEGA NINJA

wow

how very sucky...i dont understand why this is still here..im still wondering why his eyes when all fucked up.....then it was the end

TheMeEvan responds:

Tell me about it, I think the funniest part of this is how retarded a lot of newgrounds users are